Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason

I know this is late, but I was SOO busy last weekend. We were running all over the place.
I know Jason had a wonderful Birthday though, I booked him an hour long massage and I will never question in my head again if that was a good birthday gift or not. IT WAS PERFECT. I wish I had a picture of him when he was done, he looked as if he came out of hibernation! He was so relaxed and calm afterwards, it was cute.
We had cake at our place later on, and then the following day (Saturday morning) we headed out to his parent's house and had breakfast with them. Jason recieved yet another amazing gift, tickets to the 49er's game this Thursday! Yep, Jason and his dad are off the California tonight (Wednesday) until Saturday. They will have a lot of fun, and I'm so excited for him!
Happy Birthday Sweetie - xoxo

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Glad Jason's birthday ended up being so perfect! Jason is so lucky to have such an amazing wife to make his birthday perfect!! Happy Birthday Jason!