Sunday, February 13, 2011

My lovely Girls

I LOVE how much Brooklynn loves Alivia, and I can't wait until they can play and interact more with one another. I love embracing the girlyness and matchy-match outfits. My wonderful sister in-law got them these gorgeous skirts that her friend Anette makes. You can check her stuff out at www.ellagirlscloset.blogspot.com - she makes some REALLY cute stuff!

I can't get enough of how cute they looked, I wish I had more of Brooklynn strutting around but sometimes she doesn't like the camera and especially after 3 hours of church when she needs a nap... I got lots of Alivia though :)




Cute sister photos #1
# 2, and getting a little impatient...


She had had quite enough after those few photos, Sundays are hard with naps being pushed WAY too late into the afternoon.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those are adorable outfits. I'm jealous. I have had no matching outfits for my girls and still don't. Maybe one day.

Megan C said...

YAY!!! Look at my favorite nieces in their cute little skirts!!! I will have to get them bigger ones when they grow out of those ones too!!! Soo cute!!!