Sunday, April 8, 2012

Havin fun!

Gett'n all bundled up!
 The girls LOVE going for wagon rides.
 And Mac loves tagging along for a walk- so many things to smell in this new neighborhood!


Kinda random but I am now wondering if her eyes will ever change to green? Jason and I both have green eyes.  I recently read that it is very rare among men and the rarest of eye colours in general next to violet and albino!  Either way you'd think it would boast good odds of green eye'd children if both parent's are green?  So far they are just BIG and BLUE and I absolutely LOVE them! It doesn't really matter what they do :)
Winter is finally leaving...  The wagon pictures were from the beginning of March, maybe even end of February... So things are a lot nicer these days and green grass is coming up everywhere now!  I can honestly say we had an enjoyable Winter season though, more so than I have in a long time, however we are looking forward to all the fun we can have outside soon; picnics, parks, swimming, bubbles, sand- you name it!

No comments: