Monday, July 21, 2008

Zoo Fun

Jason and I had the oppertunity to go to the Calgary Zoo with Amanda when she was visiting and I wanted to post some pictures. We missed a chunk of animals that I really wanted to see (grizzlies, wolves, cougars etc) all the large Canadian wildlife. However we still saw some beutiful and amazing creatures. Amanda - I'm sad that I don't have any "nice" photos of usat the zoo!


This was a very hard photo to get. I felt so bad for this baby too, the big sister gorilla dropped it and picked it upside down, and rolled it around and around... The poor baby was being mangled!








2 comments:

Emily S said...

haha those are such cool pictures!
Poor baby gorilla, those things are so cute.
You've just made me decide that I need to go to the zoo this summer!

Emily said...

that baby gorilla is SOOOOO stinking cute! poor thing. those are all great pictures. i guess i've seen canadian wildlife too much, because i always avoid that section of the zoo. :) i love going to the zoo though, it's so fun!