Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas

Jason, I and our dog made the trek to Ottawa this winter for Christmas. It had been almost a year since I had been home last and seen all of my family. We were there for 10 days, and man oh man was it ever nice to relax and kick my feet up at home! We missed our friends and family in Calgary too, but this trip replenished my spirits in so many ways. We miss you all ready and look forward to getting together again soon.

The girls hanging out at the church gym behind my parents house. We went over there to play basketball and so the guys could fly their remote control helicopters.


Christmas Eve with the siblings. My brother's have grown so much since I saw them last. Steve had facial hair!! haha


Brace yourself- Christmas morning always brings out our best looks (kidding) I am appauled at how pasty I am and everyone else is rock'n the bed head too, with no makeup... how lovely!
It is my hope that everyone had a great time over the break with family and you felt the spirit of Christmas in your hearts amongst all the hustle and bustle this season brings. I am so thankful for my family and can't wait to do this again :)




3 comments:

Emily said...

That's so fun that you got to go home for Christmas! There is just something about home that makes Christmas even Christmassier. :) If that's a word! You look so cute!!! I can't wait to see belly shots!

Elizabeth said...

So nice to be home for Christmas. I sure missed that this year! Looks like you had a good christmas! Hope you had a good holiday!

The Mom said...

Merry Christmas Suzanne and Jason!!! I think you look darling :) And - I can't believe you took Max to Ottawa! I thought maybe Megs would doggysit him :) How fun is that!!! Can't wait to hear about your adventures when you get home!!!

Any names for my great niece to be????