Monday, January 5, 2009

Double Digits

Whoohoo my little baby ticker says 99 days to go! I may end up being over due a week or so but it's nice to see that it isn't a hundred and some odd days anymore. The count down is on! It's funny because the surrealness of being pregnany is fading away and it is starting to feel a lot more intense. I need to post another tummy shot soon because I do look noticably bigger. I get kicked and punched all the time too. One of my girlfriends told me it was such a gradual thing everytime she saw me that I didn't look really pregnant to her yet, but being gone at Christmas and seeing me now, it's obvious that I've grown. I have just over 3 months left -crazy. I can't believe how much time has flown by but at the same time I think these last few months will be the longest. Sleeping is more uncomfortable and as much as I can't wait to meet our little girl I can't wait for spring. Both come at the same time and I just feel like both will never get here soon enough. I can't wait till that little baby ticker says 9 days!

3 comments:

Megan C said...

Now it starts to get REALLY exciting!!!

Emily said...

haha, when your ticker says 9 days you are going to be miserable!!! The last three weeks are the worst! At least they are for me! I can't wait to see a truly pregoo picture of you, I bet you look adorable!!!

Ryan and Katie said...

wow only threeish months left to go already???