Saturday, May 23, 2009

What we've been up to

Things have been busy busy over here, I feel like it's non-stop work, sleep a little, work ,work, sleep a little more, work and the cycle continues... A LOT of work, but yet so rewarding too.
I've had the oppertunity to head back to the gym but it's hard and I feel stressed out with having to be home in time to feed Brooklynn. And lets be honest if you are nursing it can make some physical activity pretty uncomfortable at times (ie: running). So I'm trying to hang in there and stick to it because I've been in a contract with Spa Lady almost a year now, and a good chunk of that time I was pregnant. I basically signed up for a membership and didn't know that I was pregnant yet, lol. Bad timing I guess.
Brooklynn is growing and growing though, we have a doctors appointment on Monday, so we'll post the updated weight and measurements soon.
She is such a happy girl and her presonality melts my heart over and over again. I love her more than I can find words for and can't picture life without her.

And now for a picture update...


Uncle Justin bought her some sweet new kicks. They're socks that look like Jordan Air Nike's.

Just hanging out with daddy and her best friend.

Not really wanting her picture taking at this time, and it was only moments later that the frown on he facer disapeared when a rumble went into her diaper! She was happy and content RIGHT after.

I had some fun with her when she was sleeping the other night.





First stroller ride. We had a lovely walk yesterday with Jenn & Charlotte, and Lisa and Mylie down around the reservoir.


My friend Jaime from highschool sent this cute outfit and pink elephant to Brooklynn, how thoughtful!

4 comments:

Megan C said...

What a cutie! I sure do love that baby!

Elizabeth said...

Life does get busy. It's so nice that you are able to go outside for walks with Brooklynn now that you have a stroller. That is something I love to do with Laila in the sun. I love those pictures of her sleeping in her crib with all her stuff animals....she looks so beautiful and peaceful.

Geoff Crane said...

Wow, she's cute. I love the picture with her sleeping among her suffed animals. Wait until she starts walking, busy takes on a whole new meaning. Congrats, she's beautiful!

Emily said...

so adorable!!! love the pictures, babies are totally our little ragdolls hey?? she's got some pretty cute outfits! and suzanne, you look GREAT!! good luck keeping up with the exercise!! it's hard to do! (i don't)