Sunday, February 21, 2010

Recent & Random Tid Bits... from the past month or so

Here she is at 10 months old, and has less hair than when she was born. I promise you this, I will be dedicating a whole post to the day I manage to squeeze a (even the smallest) clump of hair wrapped in an elastic band.
Having some pasta with Auntie Manda.

Almost every evening we're at home she has some down time around 5-5:30. She enjoys watching some Treehouse, especially In the Night Garden. Jason and I used to be so creeped out by that show but it's actually grown on me, and she just loves Iggle Piggle.


Beginning of the month- Superbowl Sunday. Check out all the greasy food we're about to chow down.



Roommate Reunion! These don't happen often enough but are so worth it when we do.
It's crazy the different stages we're at now versus where we were when we all lived together - which feels like it was only yesterday!

This year has just whizzed right by me. Everything since the day Brooklynn was born feels like a blur. She will be a year old soon. Her little buddy next door Charlotte, turns 1 tomorrow. They are only 7 weeks apart. Time sure flies, and little babies sure do grow fast.

Brooklynn is looking A LOT older. I just finished watching some home videos of her when she was only a couple weeks old, I can't believe she used to be that little or even the fact that she IS that little infant looking so helpless and new. Now she isn't so helpless. She is into everything. Her favorite being Max's food. I am in BIG trouble when she starts walking. I'm excited for her to succeed in walking but just as apprehensive about it too.

3 comments:

Jen Low said...

I am in LOVE with Brooklynn's black and white outfit. How adorable is that! Yes, my little baby is 1 today I can't believe it. Some how she's knows it and she's being a little diva today. By the way, I have some girly 1 year old birthday decorations my mom bought for Charlotte, and you are more than welcome to use them for Brooklynn. Come take a look whenever you want.

Lisa said...

I agree with Jenny. That black and white outfit is SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Could she be any cuter? I LOVE the outfit in the top picture! Adorable! Summer loves Iggle Piggle too! Very creepy at first for sure but it has grown on us too! haha