Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To Clarify

I felt a little petty this morning, and decided to remove the post I wrote about my dream's of Brooklynn having a lot of hair at her age. I feel that it could be interpreted wrong. I was more or less mocking my misperception that's all. I want Brooklynn to know that I think she is the most beautiful little girl I have ever laid eyes on and perfect in every way to me. I love dressing her up and making her look very girly, and will continue to embrace it through the years and as she changes.


Brooklynn,
I love you and there is nothing I would change about you. I take pride in knowing you look like your mommy in so many ways. You have brought your daddy and I more joy than we ever knew possible and I want you to know that, and to never doubt it for a second.

Love, Mom

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh Suzanne! Brooklynn will always know that no matter what you will love her. :)