Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Little Miss Messy


She has to spend a lot more of her time without any clothes than she ever had to before. She is CONSTANTLY soiling her outfits with food as she loves to smear it everywhere, especially on her face and in her hair!
Here's Brooklynn in her spoiled sleeper after breakfast- strawberry and banana stains. Somehow her foot slipped out of the foot pocket and was causing some drag in her pant leg and it made the buttons pop open. I found her like this after I cleaned up her highchair.

"Little Miss Messy"

Doesn't this look awkward?

After lunch Brooklynn was in dire need of a bath, and she took the liberty of taking a pooh in the tub! Like I said, what a mess. Or should I say what a little stinker we have over here?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That last picture does look very awkward. It reminds me of when Bambi was trying to walk for the first time. Don't know if you know what i'm talking about but if you watch it you might. :) I've never had a baby poo in the tub for me. SO GROSS!! I hope it wasn't runny!!

Lisa said...

Haha that is so funny that she went poo in the tub!! Oh my goodness I would have died. Those pictures are too cute!!