Sunday, June 5, 2011

Celebrating

A cute family photo Lisa snapped for us one our way out to dinner as a family. We went to Earl's (LOVE Earl's), however I was disappointed for the first time EVER! We walked away spending $70 on rice + chicken for Jay (hunan), veggie+chicken quesadilla for me (okay they CHANGED their quesadilla and I was mostly disappointed about this- I had to pull way too many slimy mushrooms), a small bowl of noodles and apple juice for Brooklynn. All of that for $70 after the tip?! Brutal. I guess we'll be sticking to Boston Pizza where the kids eat free from now on and for a while. Actually let me re-phrase that- IF we ever eat out (grad school will make us pretty poor!!!)

Anywhoo, the service was good and I love the atmosphere there so those things made us still feel like we were enjoying the idea of making that day feel special :)

1 comment:

Jenna Lee said...

I love earls too!!!
I've learnt how to replicate their chili chicken on rice, next time we're in town i'll make it for you!