Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hooray for Our Little Liv!

She took a wobbly set of three steps tonight and then leaped/ fell into my arms.  We were both so excited and both so proud.  She jumped up and down in my arms with excitement.  It was SO cute!

She is growing up so fast and while a lot of people complain about their kids walking and getting into everything- I LOVE it!  They are so much happier and excited about the world once they start walking and as long as we're baby proofed and teaching her certain boundaries, I think it's awesome having your little one take off on two feet.

I hope I have my camera ready the next time she does it- she totally made my day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please do video tape it! That is so adorable! I can't wait for Lily to do that, how excitttinngg :)