Sunday, January 1, 2012

December Randoms

My cute baby.

Liv checking out my homemade chocolates
I learned how to make chocolates this year, thanks to Gma Bennion.  I also learned that it is really easy if someone has pre-made the fondants (thanks Gma)  and I feel that it is a lot less intimidating than I thought it would be.  I EVENTUALLY learned that home made chocolates need to be given away immediately, otherwise one can risk eating WAY too many!
She's reaching for my chocolates!
Liv got quite the little shiner in December and it took weeks for it to go away.  Brooklynn accidentally squished her cheek in a drawer.
Brooklynn hanging out with two of her favorite buddies :)
Busy months call for simple dinners.  Minnie mouse pancakes are a hit around here.
My littlest helper as of lately.  Please note the old backsplash and counter top because I'll be posting updated kitchen pics soon!
Jason has recruited two newbies to give him 1massages.  Check out that elbow kneading!

What a great team they are :)
This is random...  Liv's fav activity on the old fridge was playing with magnets.  She can't do it on the new fridge because it's stainless and the magnets scratch.  This picture was also taken during another one of Brooklynn's tutu phases.
Bye- Bye magnets!

We were invited to Amanda's work Christmas party but it snowed that morning so she brought Santa's gifts to out place.

And last but not least, The Ginger Bread House!



Not a great picture of me but I think Brooklynn is hilarious and I love how Liv is totally caught up in her big sister as of lately.  They are so fun!
Anyways it goes without saying that December is busy but I love how much fun we have had and we are really enjoying the holiday season in a bigger place. 

No comments: