Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nenny's Visit

 These pictures are all out of order, oh well.  But let me explain this one, we did a TON of baking while Jenn visited-mostly Pinterest recipes we had been itching to try so needless to say we had to do a Superstore run to get some of the ingredients we'd need to use.  Anyways, while we were at Superstore we went into the Joe clothing section (I LOVE shopping for clothes while I get groceries!!!) So we decided to make up a game/ idea that we had a max of $10 to spend on a pair of pajamas for one another and we had to be secretive and we were NOT allowed to peak at what we were choosing for each other.  I had Jenn, Jenn had Amanda and Amanda had me.  Take a good look at the picture because that is what we ended up with.  We seriously couldn't stop laughing on the way home because Amanda saw me in the check out buying Jenn's and was like, "why did you get her something for a kid?"  I didn't know what she was talking about because in my mind I was a nice sister and got Jenn some nice comfy cute pj's... yeaah, not quite!  Someone had left a kids pack of pj's in the adult section and I grabbed them!!! When I had picked them up they were folded and wrapped nicely with a ribbon so I couldn't exactly get a good look at them. Ooops!  They now belong to Brooklynn.  Jenn, being the sensible one got Amanda the pair in the middle and Amanda being the nutcase that she is bought me that Tribal MooMoo looking thing at the bottom.  We seriously could not stop laughing that night.  Good times :)

A quick snap of my little girl after we arrived home from church.





We sure miss you Auntie Nenny!  Come back soon!!

No comments: