Friday, March 16, 2012

Gymnastics

In January Brooklynn started a toddler gymnastics program at Gymtastics.  Every Friday I (sometimes Jason) would take her for an hour and it was seriously one of the funnest hours I got to spend with her.  Usually Jason would be at home with Alivia (she would nap while he did school work) and I got to bond with my oldest baby.  I know it meant a lot to me and I'm sure it meant just as much to her to have some one on one time with her mom or dad- at home she has some demanding competition :)

We were also lucky to find some friendly faces there each week.  Since leaving the Hamlet we've been lucky to get some play days with the Low's. I'm really happy that we get to see our friends, Jen and Charlotte more often than not.  It's a pretty cool and heart warming thought to know our two little girls started a friendship right from the first weeks of life, and have really grown so much together.  I hope they continue to have a great friendship!
What a cute pair of buddies!

 Our monkey bar pro!

Gymtastics has a great facility and program for children.  Brooklynn loved all the trampolines, monkey bars, rope swings, ball pits, HUGE slide and of course the fun music and games.  She pushed boundaries and challenged her little body more and more each time, thus making me a pretty proud mommy- way to go my superstar!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That last picture of her is priceless! I want to squeeze her chubby cheeks! So fun for her!

Jen Low said...

Oh my goodness, I'm such a sap these days. I actually got teary-eyed looking at the picture of the two girls and thinking about they've been in each others' lives. Brooklynn has always been there, it feels like she's more of a cousin to Charlotte. It was so fun to do the class with you guys! Can't wait for swimming :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! She is so cute! Love the picture of her and Charlotte!