Friday, November 7, 2008

Go FlAmEs Go!

I won't get into details about last nights game, except I'm glad we won! Seriously though at one point it was 5-0 for the flames and ended up being a close game 7-6... Okay that's enough detail, if you saw the game you already know how brutal the refs were.
Well we had a ton of fun either way, and I behaved well in not getting my usual chocolate malt icecream. I had to spare the heartburn at all costs or the possibility of being stomach sick again. I did sneak a bite of Jason's though... but I was pretty good none the less :)

My work has some pretty sweet seats, they're 9th row up from the glass :)

Harvey the Hound licking some bald guys head in front of us. Next time I'm going to suck it up and try to get a pic with him - I was to shy to ask...

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like fun!! I would be too shy to ask too! :) Good luck next time.

ps. heart burn STINKS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better Suzanne! Looks like you guys had a blast. Fun game to get tickets to. I always love a nail biter. BTW - Bri and I are SO jealous of your seats! We usually sit in the nose bleed sport check zone. OH well. nothing a good pair of binoculars can't fix! I am looking forward to the dinner you have planned!