Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Swimsuit Shoot














Mind you she is wearing two diapers under all her bathing suits. One normal one and a swim one over top. Hence the bulgy bottom....



I'm sorry but I HAD to do this, there isn't much cuter than a pleasantly plump baby girl in cute little swimsuits... But when I say "I'm sorry" I apologizing to Brooklynn for when she's old enough to understand and not appreciate YET why her mom would post such photos. I just had too much fun dressing her up each day :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! That is way too cute!! She is rockin those swim suits!!

Jen Low said...

Ummm CUTE!!!! I love her facial expresssion in the last one. She seriously has the funniest facial expressions sometimes

Emily said...

i'm in love with the "lady bug" suit! so cute!! i almost bought that navy striped one for jaclyn, but they didn't have any in her size! bathing suits are for sure one of the funnest things i've dressed my baby girl in!!

Megan C said...

My favorite one was the little blue and white strawberry one. . . the picture just doesn't do it justice. . . it was so fun having little Brooklynn at the cabin!