Monday, July 13, 2009

Turning Over a New Leaf...

Not me... Jason. Yes, Jason is going to make a very honest and dedicated attempt to NOT get anymore speeding, red light, and parking tickets. We've set a goal for him to go at least 1 WHOLE year.
It was a very humbling day for him when he walked out of the Calgary Courts Tower after paying off all of his fines so that he could renew his license and our car registration. Just under $1400.... Yep! Like I said, he's Turing over a new leaf.

Please note. I know some of you are reading this and are appalled at the type of driver you think my husband must be. Having a child has changed things and he is a very GOOD driver in my opinion, however just not very patient sometimes and when the roads aren't busy he like to give it a little more gas than needed, and he definitely likes to speed up on a yellow light, but aren't a lot of us guilty of that? He just pushes the limit a little too much. (there honey- I came to your defense on this... surprised? I'm am sort of. HA!)

2 comments:

Emily said...

yikes!! good luck!!!! :)

Ryan and Katie said...

my uncle always told me drive as fast as you want as long as there's enough space between you and the driver in front to stop! hehe