Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I'm so happy to have a special day set a side to acknowledge the wonderful men out there who fulfill the most honorable calling ever, and that is being a father, not just by circumstance, but by choice and love. I am so grateful for my dad, he's the best father I could have asked for. Being a parent myself I realize more and more each day the qualities he had and has for me and my family. I am so grateful for Jason, he impresses me more and more everyday with his love and gratitude for his daughter. He truly loves his calling in life, and I am so proud to witness it and share it with him. He really MUST be doing a good job in Brooklynn's eyes because she has DEFINITELY become a daddy's little girl.
And last but NOT least I am very grateful for my father-in law. He is a wonderful man and I give so much credit to him for how wonderful Jason is, he raised a good one that's for sure.
SO here is a BIG Thank You, you WONDERFUL Father's I am so privileged to have in my life.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post! Dads are the best! And congrats on #2, so excited for you guys!

Elizabeth said...

I agree....Dad's are the best!! There is something about them that make them so much fun to be around. Why are moms not AS fun as dad's??? I hope you guys had a good father's day!