Monday, January 24, 2011

Brooklynn's Morning

We've had a few instances this morning courtesy of Brooklynn that have just made Jason and I shake our heads and laugh. For starters I was loading the dishwasher and Jason was on the computer and all I hear is him say, "Oh my gosh, look at the baby swing!" Brooklynn had laid her huge monkey in it, turned the swing on and the music. So needless to say it was pretty funny to see a monkey rocking back and forth, she even swiped the blanket I had covered Alivia in and placed it on her monkey!
Lately she has an obsession with tissues, bounce sheets and dish clothes. They are all used in various ways to make beds or wrap up her dollies and stuffed animals in. This morning she switched things up a bit and I discovered her banana she was eating for breakfast carefully snuggled in a dish clothe.
These are just a few of the funny things our daughter brightens our day with and I don't want to forget them.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

hahaha....that is so cute!! She's playing mom too!!