Sunday, August 14, 2011

I forgot!

I was on Heidi'a website today and found this picture of my baby as I was scrolling through her newborn section.  She has grown soo quickly.  Our life I feel has been so busy and I think I've been a little more than stressed lately with the changes and transitions taking place that I've barely noticed that she's pushing 8 months old already!  It's making me miss her floppy, sleepy newborn body.  She was soo tiny!  I think I got a little emotional seeing this- seriously.  I love that she is getting so big and so full of personality but it's happening too fast.  Slow down Alivia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually cannot believe that she is almost 8 months. It is astonishing to me. And then I realize that Lily is almost 6 months then! Where has the time gone Suzanne, where did our little newborns go?
By the way Liv is just so darling in that picture.