Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wasa

I love this little bridge that crosses over a waterfall/ stream.

Cam and Jason got the ATV started and pulled out the sweet retro Seedoos that were inherited with the cabin. They actually work!

The yard is HUGE! There's a little well on the side near the archway to the left. The right side of the yard now has a trampoline set up on it.

I love that smile :)



Even my little Liv had lots of fun out there.


We were there for one night and one day and it was basically a tease.

It is GORGEOUS. A meticulous little property and cabin on a beautiful lake.

The night we got there we enjoyed dinner at Boston Pizza (what a luxury to be able to go OUT for dinner, lol) with Nana and when we got back we tried to get things set up to sleep that night with the few bits of furniture and bedding kicking around. We set Brooklynn up on a mattress on the floor in one of the basement rooms and Jason and I slept in the other (Alivia was in a playpen in the corner of the family room) To our surprise Jenna and Cam showed up at midnight and were trying to get sorted in the room Brooklynn was sleeping in. They didn't know she was in there as she had completely rolled under the bed! They heard her start whining when they had flicked on the light switch. I had to drag her in my room and I was completely disoriented... lol I didn't sleep well that night. However, the day made up for it. It's was so nice to spread out and enjoy the sun and water there. We kicked beachballs around, jumped on the trampoline and threw Max's frisbee a ton. The yard is HUGE and there are lots of flowers, shade, vegetables, grass and things to do. I can't wait to go back and I know my girls are excited too.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How fun!! Looks like a GREAT place!! SO nice to have such a big yard too.

Your girls are so cute!! I too love Brooklynns smile in tht one picture!!

Jenna Lee said...

oh wasa such a tease, can't wait to go out there again!