Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where we're at!

I'm alive.  A LOT has changed.  We have been in the house just over a month now and life is taking structure slowly but surly.  My parents, Matt, Jenn and Justin came and left too (soo great having them here) and it was nice to be able to host everyone under one roof, even if we were still in construction and had like NO furniture!

Jason is now 27.  We went Edmonton and saw the The Immortal Cirque du Soleil show- incredible!  It was a great date :)


Brooklynn has been sick and on antibiotics which hasn't been fun.  Poor girl.  I HATE giving them antibiotics so she is on a probiotic at the same time and eating lots and lots of yogurt.

Alivia has been on the move like crazy, the other day she had waundered into the bathroom and was in the middle of pulling herself up to the toilet bowl- yuck!!  We have to be sure to close all doors becase she is into everything.  She still looks like a vampire but the other top teeth are finally coming down more.  A lady at the grocery store saw her on Halloween and asked if I did that on purpose... really?!  Lol

I'm off to the Urology Centre at Rockyview soon to get some tests done.  They are tryingto figure out what to do with this silly cyst.   SO annoying but I hope we can find some resolve.

Pics to come soon! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys are in your own place now, but we miss you in the ward :(

So Alivia is a little mover is she? haha
I can't believe that lady asked if you did that on purpose? What, did she think you put little fangs in her mouth or something? lol

Elizabeth said...

Wow.....do you ever sound so busy!! I hope that Brooklyn is feeling better now nd hoping that your testing goes well and they will figure out what to do with your cyst!