Sunday, January 1, 2012

She's 1!

Presents and love came early in the day for our little Alivia because we had a surprise visit from Megan and Lee!  Thanks again for the visit and cute gift :)
Alivia will always have a big helper at her side when it involves opening presents.  Why does Brooklynn always have that same face in pictures?
Cousin buddies.







We evened things up with a new bruise on the opposite cheek.  Poor thing.





We shared her special day with lots of friends and family.  I am so grateful for the people who took time out of their day to celebrate her birthday with us, it really meant a lot to me.
I made a zebra cake. Which is quite easy to do.  If you want to know just tell me, I would be happy to post about it!


I have now have two kids over the age of 1.  I love it.  And while I love new babies... there is a time and place in each person's life to have and enjoy their own.  I REALLY love the age of my girl's right now.  And while it was tough to have them close I am so happy it turned out the way it did because I feel like ( for the first time in a LONG time) I have energy, freedom and a life again.  I guess I am enjoying a much needed break from the lack of sleep, nursing and all that other fun stuff that comes with younger babies.  I was SO HUGE this time last year and if I could choose I think I much rather and prefer to not be 40 weeks prego @ Christmas.  
So happy birthday Alivia!  You have brought so much fun, spunk and love into our lives.  I love your cheeky, feisty and sweet personality.  You are a precious little girl and I don't know what I would do without you.  I hope you know how much you've blessed and enriched our world.  Love you xox!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alivia!!
You are so blessed to have 2 precious daughters, they are great girls :)