Saturday, January 14, 2012

WHAT THE HECK?!?

Poor Alivia.  She is teething but where are those stinking teeth?  I had been putting Oragel on her gums the past few night and it would help but I was only rubbing them on the bottom front part of her gums.  She had a rough night last night and I have tried to get her to nap this morning and I went to use the Oragel again and decided to feel around her mouth to see if those little stinkers finally cut through... NOPE... A BIG one did!  She cut a freaking molar!!!  That explains the tough times :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was early!! Oh my, the poor girl...bet you didn't see that one coming! haha
Well, I bet she'll enjoy it now that it can help her chew her food :)

Anonymous said...

...or apparently it's not. I guess it's normal to start getting molars around their first birthday :)