Thursday, February 23, 2012

Brooklynn

She seriously kills Jay and I sometimes with her funny ways.  Brooklynn is VERY motherly at times and she mimics me to the "T".

But to quickly backtrack for a second... On Tuesday morning I took Brooklynn to get her immunizations.  We had been talking about it off and on during the week leading up to it and I clearly stated that the needle she was going to get (she calls it a noodle) was medicine to keep her healthy and strong, and that she was my big brave girl who was going to get McDonald's after she got her noodle because I was going to be so proud of her for being so brave.
Okay now fast forward to this afternoon as Jason and I were sitting watching a show and in the corner of my eye I saw her playing with one of her dolls.  As she was playing I heard her talking to her dolly and this is what she said, " There you go my BIG brave girl, you did SO good when you got your noodle.  I am SO proud of you!  Now we get to go to Old McDonalds!!"
She was giving her doll big hugs and kisses and then she placed her on a little toy car and "drove" to Old McDonalds for a happy meal.

She has been calling McD's, Old McDonald's for months now and we haven't felt the need to correct her because it's so darn cute. 

1 comment:

Jenna Lee said...

hahaha- that is so funny! That kid cracks me up