Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Experimental Farm

Leading Grandpa along the way while she looks for flowers to pick, sticks, rocks and other intersting things.
Always picking flowers, she especially loves the fluffy dandelions.



She is so chummy with Uncle "Atu" (Matthew), she will plunk down beside him or on his lap at any given opportunity. She just loves to spend time with him.
Watching the ducks fight over the bread.
This photo gives you an idea of just how beautiful it is. I love the trees and leaves in the picture in the sun light, it looks so magical and radiant.
In a weed patch.
Tasting the weeds...
A gorgeous Oak tree.

And finally a picture of me and my belly. It has grown immensely in the past few days, but this picture really makes me look quite a bit bigger than if I were standing... but we're almost half way there (roughly 20 weeks)

This is such a beautiful area in central Ottawa. This park is just off the Ottawa canal and is scattered with lush protected trees, ponds, streams and the whole area is covered with precious little spots that I can imagine a photographer having a field day with. I really wished while I was that I had a cool camera to play with and some serious photography skills. We tried to capture the beauty there-well I did while we explored and took it all in. Brooklynn was a free spirit running around in circles and had to touch and explore everything. She even tasted some leaves she plucked from a little weed patch.
If you ever visit Ottawa be sure to check this nifty little area out, there is a lot to do and see and if you are one who loves scenery, it truly is a little piece of heaven.

No comments: