Monday, July 26, 2010

Swimming Time

A nice day for a nice swim in the pool. My parent's just got this 18 foot above ground pool for the family to cool off in on those oh-so-humid days, that are OH-so-frequent. Ottawa has temperatures that can consistently stay in the high 30's, low 40's with the humidity. My body is not used to it anymore at all! However it's hasn't been too killer here, but the humidity has made me feel like I can't breathe. Being pregnant emphasizes that of course. Anyways, we had a ton of fun taking a cool dip this afternoon and little Brooklynn would have been happy in there for hours!
I love the rays of sun in this picture. I can't decide if it looks rather celestial of if Brooklynn's about to be beamed up!



That is the stake centre behind my parent's house. Just when we thought it was quick for us at the Hamlet-cut that distance in half!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

These pictures are soooo adorable, and could only be taken in Ottawa of course! I want to go hooooome and swim with you. Looks like so much fun.

Megan C said...

Such cute photos! I am glad you are taking her swimming in the pool. . . . get her all ready for the cabin!
It will be so fun to see you guys at the cabin! I can't wait to have almost a week with that cute little waterbug!

Lisa said...

Everything's better in Ottawa! :) Haha just kidding! That pool looks so fun. And I loved those big trees in the next post. It's so green!! It probably looks stunning in the Fall!!

I love how you are doing all these posts. It gives me something to do at work!!