Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trip to Ottawa Part 1

These pictures are in completely random order...
We've gotten a lot better with forks and spoons out here. Maybe it's because we purchased a decent set that makes scooping and what not a lot easier.



Loves to snuggle with Grandma and everyone for the matter. She is just soo cuddly, and is always giving TONS of kisses. I never knew my baby would be soo affectionate!





We're half way through our visit to Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house. It's been wonderful so far, and I know it'll be hard to leave once our time is up. I have never had such a break from changing poopy diapers, cleaning up high chair messes, and fed great food round the clock and last but not least- awesome company! As we have been enjoying ourselves so wonderfully, we've missed daddy and Max terribly! Well I sure miss Jason, and Brooklynn does too. When I ask her about daddy she lights up with excitement and then quickly draws a confused look across her face which seems to say "where the heck is he anyway?"

As most people get now-a-days, we've taken the opportunity to go completely camera crazy. There are so many photos of Brooklynn on every camera floating around this place, so I'm taking this chance to dump a couple on my blog before I leave as I'm drowning in photos from this summer that I STILL haven't posted. I also thought daddy, and Brooklynn's auntie's and other Calgary family might like a visual update.

One more thing to add is that our little girl has cut a bunch of molars (she's been a happy tropper with it) and recently turned into a little parrot. She is trying to and doing very well at lots of new words coming her way. To name a few in the last few days are: athu (matthew), stee (steve), flower, gock (rock), and she says grandpa a lot better, so Grandpa Murray will be happy about that too, sorry Nana - we'll work on that!

Brooklynn also enjoys Dakota, and woofs at him and laughs when she sees him around. When he gets a little vocal and Grandpa has "shush" him, she quickly follows with the same order and "shushes" Dakota too. So cute!

No comments: