Monday, March 21, 2011

Feb 6th


While my mom was here we blessed Alivia. I have a lot more to record and especially photos to post from my mom's visit but I'll at least get some photos up from this VERY special day. I loved that my mom took pictures of me dressing her :)





A little Angel.

We were very happy to share this special day with many family and friends. Grandma Smith was there, Great Grandma and Grandma Bennion, Nana and Grandpa Lee, Bennion cousins, and all her Aunt's and Uncle on the Lee side and her two Aunties on my side + many more loved ones. She had a beautiful blessing, and I'm grateful to experience the joy that comes from having her in our family.

2 comments:

Jen Low said...

What a great picture of such a cute family! I wish I was there for her blessing! By the way happy first day of Spring :) maybe we should schedule a little indoor playdate for these girls!

Elizabeth said...

I love your family picture!! BEAUTIFUL family!!!