Sunday, March 27, 2011

Grandpa Bill




She cannot get enough of her Grandpa Bill. Seeing him so seldom does not help either. She was so excited to have him visit. He won her over with a Tickle-Me Elmo doll too. When we were sitting together in church she told me that Grandpa Bill is SO cute. Even lately when we ask her who is coming over tonight to play with her (implying my sister Amanda is coming over) she will say Grandpa Bill. When we ask her who she would like to say family prayer at night time she will insist Grandpa Bill does. It is really funny how often she will use Grandpa Bill as her reply for so many random things. Jason and I continue to explain to her that Grandpa Bill will come visit again, she is quick to tell us that he is in Aa-awwa (Ottawa).

Needless to say he has a couple girls stealing his attention lately, and I do not think he minds :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

How perfect is that last picture! Both girls looking AND smiling!!

Bill and Nina Smith said...

What cuties! I really enjoyed that weekend visit Suzanne and can't wait to see them again. Brings back fond memories of when you guys were that age. Give the girls hugs and kisses from Grandpa.

jjandb said...

That post was too precious!
My children just adore their grandparents too...recently if Ben is reminded to say "sorry" or "please" he will say "I can't, I left those words at Grammie and Grandad's house!" Very random!

Elizabeth said...

That last picture is adorable!! He looks like a proud Grandpa as he should be. Great post!! Grandpa's are the best!!