Monday, March 21, 2011

A Little OVER share!

Normally I would never want to blog on this topic BUT I know I will want to remind myself down the road how happy this day made me. Why? Well Alivia went poopoo today AFTER 9 WHOLE DAYS!!! I never thought I'd be SO over joyed changing a loaded diaper. In the past 4 or 5 weeks I think I have changed maybe 5-6 stinky diapers. Not what I ever expected but apparently it's completely normal with some babies that are breastfed. Many moms might think, "great, way less diapers and no blow-outs!" BUT let me tell you despite the fact she doesn't go #2 very often she sure has stinky gas to over compensate! Oh, Alivia... you are such a little lady :) xox

2 comments:

jjandb said...

While I was nursing, my boys only ever had dirty diapers every 11-14 days. Apparently there is less waste in breast milk so less to accumulate and they are simply using a lot of it up. And then solids start and that goes out the window... oh how I would take back those diaper days! Fruit is a whole other story...

Your family is beautiful Susanne!

Jenna Lee said...

yay!!! i am so gladshe went poopoo