Friday, September 24, 2010

Just a little update....

September is well on it's way to being over soon and it went by so fast I can't even explain it. We saw Jason back off to school and he's already talking about midterms- where does time go! I think September is by far the busiest month of the year- just throwing that out there.
We also said a sad "good bye" to Jenn and Justin who headed out to Victoria for a year. Justin is doing a year at Royal Roads University to finish his degree. On one hand I'm just soo happy for them but one the other I was devastated to know they'd be gone, and not live down the hallway anymore. I can't use the excuse to Brooklynn of going to Auntie Jenny's after dinner, or after bath or simply see her when she's home from work. She would run down the hall and spend time at her house just about everyday and I know that change is hard for the both of us. Lets be honest I loved her going over there as much as she did! It was a luxury. I'll be honest I would have LOVED her around with a new baby coming into the mix so soon too, however I KNOW they had to do this and I'm sure the year will go by quicker than slower. I really hope that it's just a great experience all around for them too.
On another side note because they moved out we had some friends move into their unit. Yes, Mark and Emily are joining the Hamlet spot and I think that's awesome. It'll be great to with them expecting, having soo many young families and kids here I'm sure Emily will find a lot of fun and support once she's at home with her little one- It's sure been a blessing for me!
We also did the long weekend in Invermere, celebrated Grandma Lee's 80th birthday, family dinners, doctors appointments and the list going on. I've enjoyed what the month has had to offer so far (except the goodbye's) and can't believe how soon time is winding down to the due date of this baby. If the second pregnancy flies by this quick I can only imagine that they go even faster each time around.
I have felt a little neglectful with recording or updating on my blog about this pregnancy but I'm just so busy and more relaxed this time I suppose. I still like to check online for weekly updates and see how she's doing, and the kicks and punches make my heart melt just as much as they did with Brooklynn. When I see pictures of couples with their newborn babies on Facebook I get excited to be there again and to hold this little angel in my arms. My pregnancy has been a blessing all the way for how amazing I feel. Heavenly Father knows I need this, especially in my circumstances and I'm so grateful for the energy and comfort I have with the AMAZING support of Jason, family and friends- you're awesome!
I will be 28 weeks soon and there is so much going on in that time I am not worried about anything feeling like a waiting game, I can actually be a little patient... WHILE I continue to pray this baby doesn't come on Christmas Eve/ Day. You can go ahead and pray for that too- that would be great :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm praying it will come on December 23! One day over isn't too bad right? ;)

And seriously, send Brooklynn over anytime if you need a break! Austin is always studying so I would love a play date!