Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Summer Wrap-Up Part I

A summer trend... Naps did not come soon enough after having fun outside.

Stampede:
Her first Stampede expereince. She was blowing kisses to all the animals in the Agriculture building.
She was pretty much in heaven.
I thought this was the funniest looking bird!
Having some lunch before we went and saw the Super Dogs show.
We played that gmbling game where you put money on a certain month of the year. Anyways they roled April (her bday month) and we got to choose a prize. Very exciting to win right off the bat!


More Ottawa:
At the airport waiting to board our plane.
She was soo spoiled there the whole time. I was too actually. I have never had soo many hours of the day with my hands free, and not to mention sleeping in!
Back to me being spoiled. This is a breakfast that my dad made me- how cute!
Mini Me, you complete me.
Going to the park with Grandma.

Bedtime stories with uncle Steve.
Cuddles from unlce Matthew
Ottawa was so much fun for the both of us. We look forward to visiting again in October.


More Cabin time in Shuswap:

Swimsuit, shoes and cover-up on and ready to go spend the day in the sun.
Most of our time outside consisted of hanging out on the dock with all of our family. Brooklynn enjoys the kidding pool filled with lake water, and also drinking shovel fulls of lake water, yuck.
She also enjoyed this baby swing. She spent hours and hours in it the summer before and for some reason I think she thought it was still hers to enjoy even though she is definitely too big now.
Oh and she also enjoyed the baby arch again but preferred to manhandle it this around.
We had the chance to master stairs out at the cabin. We are not so fortunate to have them at home and it was high time that she got used to them so I felt a little more at ease when she was near them.
On the boat with mom.
She was daddy`s little helper out at the cabin. She loved steering the boat with him,
and helping him do work in the canoe.

We also had out first and LAST (for a while) happy meal.

Mmmmm, grilled cheese and orange juice!

1 comment:

Bill and Nina Smith said...

She seems to be more grown up everytime we see a picture. I got the phone shot of her wiping up the water. How adorable. We can't wait for you guys to get here. Lots of love from Mom and Dad