Friday, September 24, 2010

Just for Laughs!

Brooklynn and I were on Skype with Jenny tonight and the web cam program always pops open giving us the option to take photos and play around. I rediscovered some photos we had fun taking while in Invermere and thought they were definitely worth sharing. Enjoy!

Either Brooklynn isn't impressed yet, or is scared at what she sees... I think it might be the latter.

I'm pretty sure Amanda is wiping her tears in this picture. We were in hysterics.





Brooklynn and Jenn are going to take over the world with those brains. Oh, and looks like Brookynn gives this a "thumbs-up!"
I think this one is soo cute in a rather weird distorted way...
And last but Not least, a normal looking one we took tonight. I LOVE that little grin!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

HAAHAHA......Suzanne you are looking hot in your shot!!