Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Iiee-Yuv-Ooo

I wish I recorded this a while ago but somewhere in the midst of Brooklynn's little parrot stage (seriously trying to roll whatever word you ask her to say off her tongue) she has gotten pretty good at "I love you" Let me tell you how this is one heart melting milestone! About 2 1/2 -3 weeks ago she grasped it's meaning and started to associate it with hugs and kisses.
While were at the cabin and had her sleeping in the same room as us we would often drag her into bed with us when she woke up in the morning and she would crawl all over us, give us tons of kisses and randomly out of know where she planted one on my lips and followed it with "Iiee-Yuv-Ooo" That's what it sounds like, and moments like that make being a mom/ parent soooo worth it. She now says it to us everyday and just about everyone-that she loves!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

awwww...I love that! That is so sweet!