Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Summer Wrap-Up Part II

We had a couple trips out to Invermere this summer and I fell in love with that place. Such a beautiful town and great place to spend summer, or anytime of year for that matter. The summer is pretty upbeat though and we enjoyed the lake, pool, hot tubs, mini golf, petting zoo, hot springs, the market, gelato cafe and I guess the list goes on. If you haven`t been there it is less than 3 hours from Calgary and well worth checking out.
This time we snuck out with my sister`s and brother in law. I was not that great at taking tons of photos and I`m sad I don`t really have many of the rest of us... But lets be honest here, Brooklynn is the only reason I take as many photos as I do wherever we go. I`ll get better at capturing the other people I love in due time :)


Enjoying lunch on the patio.
We hung out on the patio a lot and Amanda had purchased Brooklynn her own special chair and she loved it! Sometimes she was successful on her own or we w would help hoist her up into it, she would then place her sippy cup and just relax. She looked like such a big girl.
These were the nasty hot springs, or rather Indian bathtubs we ventured to one evening.
Sorry if you have sensitive eyes but Jason+water+summer= SPEEEEDOS, and if you ever vacation with us in the summer you`ll get used to it FAST!

On top of the hot springs, we were overlooking part of the valley and I snagged this cute shot of dad and his girl.
``Little Bubble Chaser Brooklynn``
A new found summer activity that we love, blowing bubbles.
Just a shot of the lake and mountains off in the distance, beautiful BC!
Playing in the sand with Auntie Jenny at the beach.

Taking it all in I guess... this little girl is such a water baby! She was throwing rocks, and after that she plunked herself down and forbade us to remove her from the water. When we asked her if she was all done she would pout and then sign to us that she wanted ``more``.

1 comment:

Jenna Lee said...

where is that hotspring/bath tub?
you should've gone to the sweet natural ones cam and I found!