Friday, November 12, 2010

Birthday Festivities

I had been holding off on posting pictures and more about what we did with Jason on his birthday only because I hadn't posted pictures of Halloween yet, bah! They're coming but I've gotta keep rolling with what I got and I forgot my camera on Halloween for the most part and have to scrounge up pictures from my sister and Lisa.
On Friday (the 5th) we did some pre-birthday fun. Jay's sister and brother-in law came down from Edmonton--which was awesome! I am so happy they did but I know she was excited to surprise Jason and show him he's worth the trip. We had some friends gather with us at his parent's house where Jenna had slaved most of the day and made all kinds of food and deserts. The Miami game was on, Flames game and plenty of social activity to entertain for the night. I think Jason was happy to see so many friend keep trickling through the front door, we had a good turn out!
On his actual birthday we went to Earl's with Amanda(our Troll). It was nice (I love Earl's) and when we came home we did presents and ice cream cake. Austin and Lisa joined us too. He cashed in on some cool presents and I think he all around enjoyed himself. Here are some pictures to prove it.






No comments: