Sunday, November 28, 2010

Play Days and Pregnancy

I haven't been all to active lately and a week ago bundling up Brooklynn and heading out in the freezing temperatures was the last thing I could bring myself to do- thus leaving us with a little cabin fever that week. So when Saturday came and Jason had some free time we ventured out for a play day and it was well worth it but more so for Brooklynn. Did I mention I feel SO huge and clearly I'm not the best buddy for playtime lately? Oh well, that's the ugly truth. So thanks to dad we got a good and long awaited play day at Let's Play.
It was just as much fun for me to observe from the sidelines all the fun Brooklynn and Jason had together, even if I was itching to relive my childhood memories by running through tunnels and going down the slides, I'll be there soon enough... I'm really excited for when both my girls are capable of holding there own at the park and play places together, I'll be joining them full force.
For the time being I'm the waddling pregnant mom following them around with a camera, and vicariously living through their actions and excitement, it really does make me happy and I'm truly content. I just love watching them together it brings me joy :)

These two were just move'n! She had such a blast and I think her dad did too ;)

Call it somewhat cruel but she HATED this slide but the picture cracks me up. When she made it to the end she just balled- poor thing... We gotta tough'n her up!



Here I am @ almost 37 weeks.

4 comments:

Bill and Nina Smith said...

Suzanne. You look radiant as an expecting mom. Brooklynn's hair is coming in nicely. Perhaps Grandpa will be able to take her to a play park one day.

Cat and Blake Potter said...

you look great and Brooklynn is adorable! Best of luck in you last couple weeks of pregnancy and the delivery :)

Elizabeth said...

You look GREAT for 37 weeks!! I can't believe that you are going to have this baby soon!!

Brooklynn is adorable!! And no it's not cruel to push her down the slide. She has to find out that she likes it sooner or later.

Enjoy Christmas as much as you can with being at the end of your pregnancy! I hope your labour goes well!!

Anonymous said...

Suzanne you look so good! Wow, hopefully you will have this baby soon! And now I want to take Summer to Lets Play when we get home, she would love it!