Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jason

I was looking at my sister in law's blog title for her last entry and it was titled "Big Guy". I think it's great how she has a cute nickname for him and yet it describes him so well. He's a big guy and that's great. Her "big guy's" birthday is two days before my Jason's. Well today is Jason's birthday and I was struggling to find a title for "my man"- the nickname-less husband of mine.
Jason is 26 today. We are exactly 4 months apart and that makes me 4 months older. Thus giving me the nickname "cougar".
Jason is unique and so wonderful in so many ways. I love him more than I am able to express in a blog post. I am confident I tell him a handful of times each day. You can never over use "I love you's" on someone you love.
Anyways that being said and back to my most important point here, Jason I am wishing you a wonderful day and year to come. From the day we first met you've been able to get me to laugh and smile at more in life than anyone else has been successful in doing so, and that I love. I remember when I first met Jason I thought to myself, "Whoever marries that boy will be happy because he will make things fun and make her laugh a LOT". That lucky girl was me.
While I don't have any pet or nicknames for Jason, he is my everything. He's the best husband, father, friend and team player in life that I could ask for. I'm grateful for him and wish him all the best.
Happy Birthday babe!
Love, Your wife/ Baby/ Boss Lady/ Fountain/ Cougar/ Poo-Zanne/ Honey... etc etc
and whom you never really call by their first name, Suzanne xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute post Suzanne... you and Jason are so perfect for each other, I love it!! :) I'm happy you're the one he snagged! Hope you had a great time celebrating his birthday -- wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Jason!! I love reading your blog. You always write the nicest things. Jason is SO lucky to have you as his wife and I know you feel the same way about him. I hope he had a GREAT birthday!