Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Potty Training

We've been trying to warm Brooklynn up to her potty here and there. Every once and while we'll read books while she sits on it.
She's not the only one getting well acquainted these days...

Last night I was chatting with Lisa and I heard Brooklynn chatting away over by the bathroom. Just when I thought she was talking to herself, she was actually reading Elmo a book while he went "poo poo".


This is what I discovered today after I put her down for a nap. She figured out a way to make her potty work for Elmo AND Teddy at the same time. She's really thinking out side the box with this one, and VERY devoted to potty training. I wish she was this devoted to USING the potty! We haven't had any success yet. I have to try a little harder- maybe I should get some tips from her?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing out loud -- this just made my day -- what a cutie!