Monday, May 16, 2011

Precious Iphone Moments

I capture some pretty sweet and tender moments on my iphone. It's usually in arms reach versus my camera that I never seem to find when needed most!
This morning we kicked things off with a priceless moment. I was washing dishes and saw Brooklynn run past me with a full package of wipes. Normally she grabs them and uses way too many while she wipes down furniture (cleaning) and "changing" elmo's butt.
I ran after her to grab the package of wipes out of her hands and when I turned the corned into the family room THIS is what I saw...

Brooklynn had quietly unsnapped Alivia's sleeper, pulled it up and pulled down her diaper. Alivia had the biggest smile on her face! Just priceless.
PS: Check out that massive alfalfa!

Speaks for itself. She's a little angel.
Funny "potty moments". She's watching Calliou.
Jason tickling her- hoping it'll make her pee.

Reading books. Oh and this is the BEST part; Jason grabbed her a FULL Rolo icecream sandwich from the freezer as a bribing tool. She had a death grip on it and wouldn't share.
Here it is again. Half eaten and melting.



1 comment:

Jenn said...

These are great pics, so cute!!!