Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4 Years

I am very proud to have four years of marriage under my belt. It's a prideful thing to consider and all the things that we've been through and risen above in that time. Jason and I had a simple celebration this year as we went out for dinner and then enjoyed a bit of time together with no kids (thanks Lisa). We've truly been blessed and I love the marriage that Jason and I have. I love that we've grown with a family. I can't believe we have 2 babies! I'm looking forward to many more wonderful years to come.
It still feels like yesterday we walked out of those temple doors into the freezing rain/ snow and took a bazillion wedding photos. We ventured out in that same kind of weather today for dinner and while most people may have complained... it made me smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful day -- despite the May 3rd weather curse! :)