Friday, September 9, 2011

Chizzling Away at Summer Photos


 We've been out to Wasa three different times this Summer.  Before and in between trips we were up to some things that were definitely worth photos.  It was Grandma Bennion birthday on one occasion... I don't remember how old she turned but she's looking as young and great as ever so let's jsut focus on that ;)

 We headed off to Calaway park one day with Auntie Maggie and her kids.  It was my first time there and it was SO much fun.  I can't wait to go again sometime.  Brooklynn was in heaven.  She was driving planes, trains and automobiles "alllll by herself!" (as she would put it)


Little Liv look'n so summery.




Happy Bday Grandma!

I remember having to almost scream her name
so she would look at me.  She was extremely
focused on driving that boat (in circles!)

I was sitting down near the beach on a blanket with the
girls and this photo was the view I had- gorgeous isn't it.

This was what I looked at behind me.
The property is breath taking.

My baby enjoying the shade.

My bigger baby enjoying the sand

Nap time.  I'd walk in too check on her every now and
then and would find her in some interesting poses!

She's flexible.

Dad was hard at work renovating the basement.
You would NOT believe how good it looks compared to
what it was.  It smells a lot better too as it was
quite musty down there.

My little Brooklynn taking a nap in one of her many
make shift beds.  She was moved ALL over
the place.  It was tricky trying to figure out where they
would nap and sleep each night but somehow I made it work.


As you can see I am absent in EVERY one of these pictures.  I am sad to say they were all taken with my iphone too :S  I don't know whether it's that I'm lazy with a better camera or that my iphone pictures seem to satisfy me enough and it's conveniently with me a lot more...  I'm asking Santa this year for a GOOD camera and I want one of those flexible tripods so I can snap nice family photos everywhere we go.

No comments: