Monday, September 19, 2011

New Teeth and Havin Fun


 First and foremost,  little Liv cut her first tooth today.  I was kinda expecting it- even hoping for it to explain the constant snot dripping from her nose and fussiness.  The middle part of her lower gums felt quite hard yesterday, as if there were teeth right under the surface.  Today there is a little sharp tooth that has finally cut through!  Brooklynn cut her first tooth at 10 1/2 months so Liv is a whole month and a half earlier than that.

 This morning Brooklynn asked me to put on glasses with her.  She thought we looked pretty cool!


I love her "kissy face".  Even if it makes her look like the biggest pouter ever...


Brooklynn at her best again.  Jammies and rain boots and locking her self in Nana's cabinet.  She asked for Alivia to sit right be side her- actually she pretty much demanded that Liv join her.  Alivia thought it was a lot of fun and was giggling the whole time I left them in there.  I think I left them in there for an hour or so... .. .  

3 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

that is so cute! I love these pics!

Anonymous said...

Thats so funny that I was just asking you about her teeth at church and then she cut one the next day!
I love how chubby she is! And thats hilarious that you left them that long and they were happy, thats awesome!

Anonymous said...

hahha oh I totally thought you were being serious...but no I definitely didn't think you were a bad mom lol