Friday, September 2, 2011

Milestone for Little Liv

I have been trying to teach Alivia to clap recently.  She sort of got it a little while back but it wasn't the way she demonstrated it yesterday morning.  I always say, YAAAAAY!"  while I clap my hands.  Yesterday she was eating her food and I said it after she took a big mouth full and she started clapping.  She was even saying her own baby version of "yay" too.  She did this the morning after having a BRUTAL nights sleep.  I think she knew I needed something like to cheer me up.  It totally made my day!  Love you Liv.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha oh my goodness she's totally doing it! Good job!
It's so funny, every time lily does something good I've always done this to encourage her (roll over, eat solids etc) I never imagined she'd start copying me, I can't wait for when she does :)

Amanda said...

I love that you can hear B in the background saying " go! go! go!"
like encouraging her baby sister to learn to clap.

I miss them!!!!! <3