Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Faces


I taught Brooklynn or tried to teach her how to draw happy faces a while back.  This is what they've evolved too. They end up kind of sideways sometimes... Actually they've evolved even more lately so I might add another pic later (the newer ones have hair)...  They sure are cute and she draws them EVERYWHERE and with everything.  This morning she drew them in her milk that had spilled on the table during breakfast.  I think I could count on two hands how many times I hear, "Look Mom, a happy face!" each day.  She knows how to put a happy face on her mom each day (could count on two hands for that too) :)

1 comment:

Jen Low said...

I noticed her happy faces that she drew with chalk when you guys were over a couple weeks ago. I'm seriously impressed! She's always been artistic and good with her hands.

BTW, Charlotte saw a picture of Tinkerbell and her fairy friends on a party hat or something and she pointed to the fairy with blackish hair and was like "That's Suzanne!" haha